Wednesday, July 29, 2009

* Freedom

Lord, thank you for this day, for life, for who You are.
But for some reason, sometimes You seem so far.
Help me to know you are always near,
That you are always with me here.
And when I don’t feel like I’m with You,
Overflow me with Your Spirit, renew.
Father, now would be a good time,
I feel like I’m losing my mind.
Help me when I feel lost.
I must find Your presence at all cost.
When I am confused and feel all alone,
I have thoughts that send a chill down my bone.
Lord, I need Your peace; comfort me.
Please Father, set me free
From all these cares and worries and stresses,
The things that makes everyone’s lives messes.
I cast all my cares and burdens on You,
For I know that Your power does renew.
This is my prayer I ask in Your Name,
Jesus Christ, the precious Lamb that was slain.
Thank you, my God, for blessing me,
And for setting me free.

No comments:

Post a Comment